The hunting-style H20 3-9X32 is a second focal plane riflescope equipped with a fast focus eyepiece that allows you to quickly customize the reticle for enhanced target acquisition. This scope features low end magnification that maximizes its field of view and a high end power that optimizes zeroing. Popular for woods hunting anywhere in the United States, the H20 3-9X32 is compact and will not disturb the balance of your prized rifle.
- Oxygen purged, nitrogen filled and sealed for Fogproof, Waterproof performance that you can trust.
- Solidly constructed 1 inch tube made of quality aircraft-grade 6063 aluminum for structural strength and toughness
- Fully coated lenses features high light transmission (99.9% light transmission per layer of coating, over 95% light transmission per scope)
- Lightweight, low profile, capped turrets allow you to zero and move unencumbered.
- Diamond Standard Lifetime Warranty. Fully transferrable guarantee.
|UPC code GTIN-12||815208020015|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||25.4|
|Tube Material||6063 aluminum|
|Field of view (ft @ 100y)||29.9-10|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||11-3.5|
|Eye Relief (mm)||123-94|
|W/E click Value||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||30|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||30|
|Side Parallax Adjustment||No|
|Fast Focus Eyepiece||Yes|
|Lockable W/E turrets||No|
|Flip Lens Cover||Yes|
|Length (mm / inches)||305 mm / 12.0 in|
|Weight (grams / ounces)||390 g / 13.8 oz|