Designed for long distance, high precision competition shooting and hunting, the MP 6-26x50 is perfect for big game, varmints, and even target shooting. Its versatile range of power makes it ideal for use with sniper and long range tactical rifles. If you are on a trophy Elk hunt, and want the flexibility of not worrying about the status of the scope or reticle - this FFP rifle scope answers the need- regardless of distance.
- Oxygen purged, nitrogen filled and sealed for Fogproof, Waterproof performance that you can trust.
- Solidly constructed one-piece 30 mm tube made of quality 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum for structural strength and toughness
- Fully multi-coated lenses features high light transmission (99.9% light transmission per layer of coating, over 95% light transmission per scope)
- Ergonomic hi-profile turrets for adjustments on the fly with Zero-reset.
- Diamond Standard Lifetime Warranty. Fully transferrable guarantee.
|UPC code GTIN-12||815208020213|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||30|
|Tube Material||6061 aluminum|
|Finish||Hard Black Anodization|
|Field of view (ft @ 100y)||15.7-4.2|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||8.1-2|
|Eye Relief (mm)||90-81|
|W/E click Value||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||30|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||30|
|Side Parallax Adjustment||Yes|
|Fast Focus Eyepiece||Yes|
|Lockable W/E turrets||No|
|Flip Lens Cover||Yes|
|Length (mm / inches)||350 mm / 13.8 in|
|Weight (grams / ounces)||763 g / 26.9 oz|