Designed for long distance, high precision competition shooting and hunting, the MP12-60x56 features a versatile range of power making it ideal for use with sniper and long range tactical rifles. This first class rifle scope features a Mil-Dot reticle, the standard reticle used by the US military, which gives you the ability to make long range distance calculations, judge long range bullet drop and wind drift, and estimate the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement.
- Oxygen purged, nitrogen filled and sealed for Fogproof, Waterproof performance that you can trust.
- Solidly constructed one-piece 30 mm tube made of quality 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum for structural strength and toughness
- Fully multi-coated lenses features high light transmission (99.9% light transmission per layer of coating, over 95% light transmission per scope)
- Ergonomic hi-profile turrets for adjustments on the fly with Zero-reset
- Diamond Standard Lifetime Warranty. Fully transferrable guarantee.
|UPC code GTIN-12||815208020220|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||30|
|Tube Material||6061 aluminum|
|Finish||Hard Black Anodization|
|Field of view (ft @ 100y)||7.3-1.6|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4.5-0.9|
|Eye Relief (mm)||80-91|
|W/E click Value||1/10 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||20|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||20|
|Side Parallax Adjustment||Yes|
|Fast Focus Eyepiece||Yes|
|Lockable W/E turrets||No|
|Flip Lens Cover||Yes|
|Length (mm / inches)||505 mm / 19.9 in|
|Weight (grams / ounces)||862 g / 30.4 oz|