This second focal plane hunting scope features capped turrets and a fast focus eyepiece that allows you to quickly utilize the reticle for enhanced target acquisition. The H20 3-9X50 features low end magnification that maximizes its spectacular field of view and a high end power that optimizes precision. Popular for woods hunting anywhere in the United States, the H20 3-9X50 is compact and will not disturb the balance of your prized rifle. Hunt where you want, the Barra Diamond Standard Warranty goes where you go, no questions asked.
- Solidly constructed 1 inch tube made of quality, black anodized, 6063 aluminum for structural strength and toughness
- Oxygen purged, nitrogen filled and sealed for Fogproof, Waterproof performance that you can trust.
- Fully coated lenses features high light transmission (99.9% light transmission per layer of coating, over 95% light transmission per scope)
- Lightweight, low profile, capped turrets allow you to zero and move unencumbered.
- Diamond Standard Lifetime Warranty. Fully transferable guarantee.
|UPC code GTIN-12||815208020039|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||25.4|
|Tube Material||6063 aluminum|
|Field of view (ft @ 100y)||31-10.5|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||15-5.7|
|Eye Relief (mm)||123-94|
|W/E click Value||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||35|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||30|
|Side Parallax Adjustment||No|
|Fast Focus Eyepiece||Yes|
|Lockable W/E turrets||No|
|Flip Lens Cover||Yes|
|Length (mm / inches)||308 mm / 12.1 in|
|Weight (grams / ounces)||536 g / 18.9 oz|