Model Q40 4-16X50 is a tactical-style, first focal plane riflescope with side parallax adjustment and a fast focus eyepiece that allows the user to quickly customize the reticle for enhanced target acquisition. Model Q40 4-16X50 is a great all-around big game hunting scope. It is especially useful in low light situations, such as hide hunting for wild boar at night. The illumination feature helps you to see the reticle against dark backgrounds thus allowing you to acquire your target more efficiently. Many shooters have been impressed by the large objective lens’ ability to maximize image brightness and contrast in ambient lighting conditions. Model Q40 4-16X50 is quintessential for occasions where a high quality instrument is crucial to success. Vermont to Colorado. This scope can take you there. Whether the timer is counting or your trophy buck senses that he’s your target, seize the moment. This scope will help you select and acquire your target before opportunity has escaped you. Model Q40 4-16X50 is quintessential for occasions where a high quality instrument is crucial to success.
- Oxygen purged, nitrogen filled and sealed for Fogproof, Waterproof performance that you can trust.
- Solidly constructed 30mm tube made of quality aircraft-grade 6063 aluminum for structural strength and toughness
- Illuminated reticle and Fully multi-coated lenses features high light transmission (99.9% light transmission per layer of coating, over 95% light transmission per scope)
- Ergonomic hi-profile, lockable turrets for adjustments on the fly with Zero-reset
- Diamond Standard Lifetime Warranty. Fully transferrable guarantee.
|UPC code GTIN-12||815208020008|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||30|
|Tube Material||6063 aluminum|
|Finish||Hard Black Anodization|
|Field of view (ft @ 100y)||11|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||8|
|Eye Relief (mm)||2.2|
|W/E click Value||1/10MIL|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||20|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||30|
|Side Parallax Adjustment||Yes|
|Fast Focus Eyepiece||Yes|
|Lockable W/E turrets||Yes|
|Flip Lens Cover||Yes|
|Length (mm / inches)||256 mm / 10.1 in|
|Weight (grams / ounces)||403|