H60 3-15X50 SFIR
Model H60 4-16x50 is a great all-around big game hunting scope. It is especially useful in low light situations, such as hide hunting for wild boar at night. Many shooters have been impressed by the large objective lens’ ability to maximize image brightness and contrast in ambient lighting conditions. Quintessential for occasions where a high quality instrument is crucial to success, this scope can take you there.
- Oxygen purged, nitrogen filled and sealed for Fogproof, Waterproof performance that you can trust.
- Solidly constructed 30mm tube made of quality aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum for structural strength and toughness
- Fully multi-coated lenses features high light transmission (99.9% light transmission per layer of coating, over 95% light transmission per scope)
- Capped turrets allow you to zero and move unencumbered.
- Diamond Standard Lifetime Warranty. Fully transferrable guarantee.
|UPC code GTIN-12||815208020251|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||30|
|Tube Material||6061 aluminum|
|Finish||Hard Black Anodization|
|Field of view (ft @ 100y)||38.3-7.6|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||16.7-3.3|
|Eye Relief (mm)||90-100|
|W/E click Value||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||30|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||35|
|Side Parallax Adjustment||Yes|
|Fast Focus Eyepiece||Yes|
|Lockable W/E turrets||No|
|Flip Lens Cover||Yes|
|Length (mm / inches)||338 mm / 13.3 in|
|Weight (grams / ounces)||814 g / 28.7 oz|