Model MP10X56SF is a tactical-style, second focal plane riflescope with side parallax adjustment and a fast focus eyepiece that allows the user to quickly customize the reticle for enhanced target acquisition. This riflescope was designed for low light performance and is ideal for a wide variety of hunting and tactical applications. It is the ultimate scope for extreme low light conditions.
Model MP10X56SF is quintessential for occasions where a high quality instrument is crucial to success. This first class rifle scope features a Mil-Dot reticle, the standard reticle used by the US military. The Mil-Dot reticle enables the shooter the ability to make long range distance calculations, judge long range bullet drop and wind drift, and estimate the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement.
- Solidly constructed one-piece 30 mm tube made of quality 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum for structural strength and toughness
- Oxygen purged, nitrogen filled and sealed for Fogproof, Waterproof performance that you can trust.
- Fully multi-coated lenses features high light transmission (99.9% light transmission per layer of coating, over 95% light transmission per scope)
- Ergonomic hi-profile turrets for adjustments on the fly with Zero-reset
- Diamond Standard Lifetime Warranty. Fully transferrable guarantee.
|UPC code GTIN-12||815208020183|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||30|
|Tube Material||6061 aluminum|
|Finish||Hard Black Anodization|
|Field of view (ft @ 100y)||11|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||5.5|
|Eye Relief (mm)||83|
|W/E click Value||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||20|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA/MIL)||35|
|Side Parallax Adjustment||Yes|
|Fast Focus Eyepiece||Yes|
|Lockable W/E turrets||No|
|Flip Lens Cover||Yes|
|Length (mm / inches)||336 mm / 13.2 in|
|Weight (grams / ounces)||718 g / 25.3 oz|